** COVID-19 UPDATE (March 30)**
Camp Zagime 2020 CANCELLED
With much regret, Camp Zagime 2020 will be cancelled.
Due to COVID-19 concerns, Scouting events have been cancelled at least until the start of May. We cannot be certain that events will be allowed for June 12. However, even if allowed, we cannot expect to have sufficient registrations to hold the camp at that date.
Additionally, postponing the camp into summer will conflict with other plans that families have made or will want to make. It will also conflict with other Scouting events already on the calendar. Similarly, postponing to autumn would conflict with Wilderness Challenge and other traditional unit camps.
Therefore, we have decided to cancel until next year.
Stay safe, everyone! See you next year.