How to register a participant section:
When you register a section, the form uses your login information for the Contact Scouter (i.e. name, email, phone#)
- Click on "Camp Registration" at the top of the page
- Click on "Participant Section Registration" to open the form
- Enter your Scouting Group name
- Select the type of section you are entering (or select "Combined Sections" if more than one)
- Select your expected payment method
- If you want to list someone else as an alternate contact, enter their info in the appropriate section (you do not need to enter your own info here)
- Enter any special information in the "Notes" field
- Under "Participant Counts", enter the total number of participants for each category. If you have youth from outside the section that will be traveling with that section (e.g. siblings traveling with Beavers, friends traveling with Cubs, etc), add them to that sections total. If a youth is signing up to help with your section only, add them to your "Scouters" total.
Please note that Offer of Service are to be entered using the forms for "Offer of Service Section Registration" or "Individual Offer of Service Registration".
- Once all the information is entered, click on "Submit Registration" button
- You will receive an email at the address you specified in your login profile. If you do not receive it, remember to check your junk or spam folders
- Mailing/drop-off address for payments is 54 Glenthorne Crescent, Winnipeg, MB, R2M2R4